Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

3 posters

Some answers to the players having Latency Problems

Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Some answers to the players having Latency Problems Empty Some answers to the players having Latency Problems

Post  Merson Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 am

Here's a thread I found which pretty much sums up what some of our players are experiencing, esp Long n Ama, hopefully Blizz will realise the validity of this thread and solve the problem with their ISP. It might even answer some of the connecting/logging in problems we are experiencing turn by turn atm too. Looks like its AT&T who may be the culprits. Have a look, maybe even bump the thread so that Blizz will take it seriously.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=16474150203&sid=1
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Some answers to the players having Latency Problems Empty Re: Some answers to the players having Latency Problems

Post  Longinesu Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

Yea been following that thread and others alike for days ... hoped it was the itemcache problem, but that didn't help. Different people seem to have the same symptoms but some solutions worked for them but didn't work for others. So I hope this At&T are the culprits, cause I'm about to stick a fork in myself.
    Holistix
    Holistix

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

Some answers to the players having Latency Problems Empty Re: Some answers to the players having Latency Problems

Post  Holistix Mon May 18, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm having latency problems as well, anyone managed to get theirs fixed?
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Merson Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 pm

I thought it has been fixed but not sure now. You might want to put in a ticket to a GM and see if they have any responses for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm