Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

3 posters

No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009

Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009 Empty No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009

Post  Merson Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 pm

In case anyone is wondering, I will not be putting up a new Raid Schedule for this week as we'll be merging with Bochup + some Elysium members. So once the New Guild is made, the new website unveiled, there'll be a new Raid Schedule there. Some things to note,

1) New Guild Name is Status Quo, suggested by Shards.

2) Guild will be made up from Bochup and Bloody Revelation members, just pst to existing officers for invites. Some Elysium members will be joining us too.

3) The new GM will be me again.

4) Both Guilds will come up with 5k gold for the merge. This is to facilitate setting up on the new Guild Bank and buying of Gbank Tabs. The reason I'm still asking for donations is so that its fair to those who have donated and those who has not donated, please do so. There's also a reason why I'll be taking 5k gold from Bloody Revelation's bank and leaving the rest of the gold behind. Once the merger happens, just donate your share be it 200g for casual members (only raid once in a while) or 400g (regular raiders) and /gquit and pst an officer for an invite to the new guild.

Bochup does not use gbank for repairs, in fact, they simply stockpile their gold, apparently it has stockpiled to 30k on their side. So as they are making up the majority for the time being and we will be starting afresh, I will go with their no gbank money for repairs for the time being. We'll slowly break them into the gbank repairs thingy. As such, the remainder of our Bloody Revelation's money will be kept within Bloody Revelation for Raiders (and above) to use for repairs for the time being. This is so that those of you who do not farm money for repairs have alittle 'getting to used to' period. I will allow your alts to draw out a certain amount of money a day for repairs ONLY on raid days.

That said, I really hope pple start to do 3-4 dailies, at least 2 dailies a day. This will be more than enough PLUS the gold you get from raiding, to do your repairs. Unless you're a herber or miner who can farm enough raw materials to make money. (Let me know if you really have trouble coming up with the money, send a mail or whisper to me)

5) So once the merger happens, TAKE YOUR MAIN and all your ACTIVE ALTS over to the new Guild. If there's an alt u do not play for months, please leave it in Bloody Revelation. The reason for this is simple, we'll be focusing on 25mans. At last count, there'll be 24 raiders (+12casuals) from Bochup, 15 raiders (+7 casuals) from Bloody Revelations and another 6-7 raiders from Elysium. So if even if your maths isn't very good, you can see that there's only 25 slots and you need to be early for your invites. Which is why if you need to be online to see when invites are going out.

6) Loot will be distributed via the SK Rolling system, we'll evaluate how well it works within the first two weeks and see if its good for us. This system is basically for a more casual raiding environment, so that loot gets spread around more evenly, but dun worry, if its not working, I'll change it. There's also plans to implement Loot Council (awarding) for certain drops like tier or top end weapons. This is to reward our regular GOOD performing raiders but we'll see how things go.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009 Empty Re: No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009

Post  Jardius Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 am

mers back on top of things! ^^ i like!
    thanks for leading all of this and i am pretty sure last night (weds) everyone had a great time raiding Smile

it was nice to meet new people and notice that our dps (well actually only mine) IS TERRIBAD lol
    hahah guess i have to gear up... but hoping uldar gear! Razz *hint hint*
    lol
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009 Empty Re: No Raid Schedule for this week 10th June 2009

Post  Merson Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:08 pm

thanks Jar.

Oh and another thing, so that we have another means of communication for the ex-Bloody Revelation members, to /join bloodyrev

On that channel you can let me know if there's any concerns you may have, any suggestions or just to stay in touch.

And I must repeat, bring your mains and ACTIVE alts over to Status Quo. This is so that we know that you are online when raid invites goes out. At my last count, there's 50 or so members in there. There's no time for you to be afk or on an alt or even in an arena game when raid invites go out. So make sure you are ready about 10-15mins before raid starts.
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  Popiah Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 am

Mers can we have a finalized raid timing which ppl know when to log on?
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 am

I've just posted on the new forums, once Shards releases the details, all can see the new guild's raid schedule.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  Jardius Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm

address of new forums? Shocked
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  Popiah Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Jardius wrote:address of new forums? Shocked

lol yah was just thinking the same thing.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

http://sq.guildlaunch.com

Read the Guild Information over at Status Quo :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 pm