Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

+13
Plusho
Bithato
Jardius
Popiah
Shardsz
Elyret
-:Gleface:-
Longinesu
Holypig
Jun
Amaraki
Bett-Gene
Merson
17 posters

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas

Poll

Are you still interested in 10man Naxx???

[ 8 ]
    POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_lcap40%POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 9 ]
    POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_lcap45%POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 3 ]
    POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_lcap15%POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_lcap0%POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas Empty POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas

Post  Merson Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Please, I need everyone to vote and if possible, post below to explain your choices, we need everyone to work together so that some of us won't be 'working for nothing'.

If we still get more than 20 pple who vote yes, we will consider running 2 raid groups, but I'll need to know who the 20 pple are, so I need you to post here to say what you've voted for.

If you say no, I also need to know, so that we won't plan for your raiding slot only to scramble to fill it with someone else on that night.

No discriminations so please be honest.

Keep in mind that Ulduar is coming within the next couple of weeks or month, I want everyone refreshed and ready to go for Ulduar when it opens.

ALSO, this poll is meant for MAINS - Main Spec Raiding. Please do not post for your alts. If you want your alt geared in Naxx, you can state in your post below, but voting is for your mains. We'll be happy to plan an Alt Raiding Group if there are enough Alts, BUT THIS POLL IS FOR MAINS.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas Empty Re: POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas

Post  Merson Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Alrite, since I'm asking for honesty, I'll start the voting off.

I'll start and my vote is yes, I'm happy to go and also happy to sit out. But please dun make me raid every single night/day of the week :p
    Bett-Gene
    Bett-Gene
    Admin

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas Empty Re: POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas

Post  Bett-Gene Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 am

number 2
    Amaraki
    Amaraki
    Admin

Number of posts : 12

Post  Amaraki Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:24 am

Number 3.

As a healer, i can say my gear is 'ok' and I have been raiding since the guild started Naxx. There are more healers in the guild now compared to the first time we started. So i reckon that those 'new' healers given a chance. When i say 'given a chance' i dont mean by letting those geared healers like Popiah or Dream carry them. Dont really wanna speak on her behalf, but i think, i just THINK that Popiah deserves a break once a while. Thats the only way u can tell how good they are and like you said Ulduar is coming up, so if u cant heal even EoE dun bother! bwahhahaha.. bounce
    Jun

Number of posts : 3

Post  Jun Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 am

I'll stick with number 3. I don't mind helping the raid group as long they need me.
    Holypig
    Holypig

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas Empty https://bloodyrev.forumotion.net/raid-f4/poll-let-us-know-if-you-are-still-interested-in-10man-naxxaramas-t45.htm

Post  Holypig Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 am

Number one.
    as a healer, My gears aren't that good yet..
    1.4k sp now
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Number of posts : 52

Post  Longinesu Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:22 am

1 or 2 for me ... just because u have all the gear in naxx doesnt mean ur pro at the fight .. come ulduar ur fucked
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Post  Longinesu Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:40 am

I am always ready to take people into Naxxramas, if they need to gear up or even for fun runs. I'm just letting people know that even if the majority decides to scrap Naxxramas from the usual raid schedule, 1 Naxx group will at least be running for people like Holypig, Van, Neveah, Bit, Vali who still need abit of gear from Naxx. 1 group will be easier to plan. So it is important that we know what you guys want, and we can plan what raids we need to do. Sartharion + drakes and EoE are raids we need to start to be doing more, but attendance overall, lately has been pretty slow with RL and all. At least let us know if you can or cannot make it.

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  -:Gleface:- Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 am

Im number 1 and 2. I dun mind sub in or out depending on the needs.

Number of posts : 9

Post  -:Gleface:- Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 am

Those entered in a raid group and still need gearing up please go heroics or VoA etc and gear urself up to pre-nax standards. There are a lot of good epics/badges reward and even blue so please try and get them. Yes we are gearing you up but dun expect others to be carrying you all the way in raid and get free loots.
    Elyret

Number of posts : 2

Post  Elyret Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 am

1 and 2 for me
    Shardsz
    Shardsz
    Admin

Number of posts : 31

Post  Shardsz Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 am

Yes I am but I'm happy to sit out if someone else wants to go.

I don't mind going but yeah, i have all my gear etc Razz
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  Popiah Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Amaraki wrote:Number 3.

As a healer, i can say my gear is 'ok' and I have been raiding since the guild started Naxx. There are more healers in the guild now compared to the first time we started. So i reckon that those 'new' healers given a chance. When i say 'given a chance' i dont mean by letting those geared healers like Popiah or Dream carry them. Dont really wanna speak on her behalf, but i think, i just THINK that Popiah deserves a break once a while. Thats the only way u can tell how good they are and like you said Ulduar is coming up, so if u cant heal even EoE dun bother! bwahhahaha.. bounce

Heh thx ama <3 well I guess I don't mind healing if needed but on the off note it would be nice to attempt raid instances like eoe and 1d os more often in addition to naxx Razz
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Post  Longinesu Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Yea, more EoE and sarth + drakes ... though 1 shotting grobbulos on a regular basis regardless of raid match up is something we need to get use to :p
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96

Post  Jardius Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 pm

number 3....
    i am only a back up healer for now.. so pls.. someone step up!!
    the dark side awaits me...

or we can have the ones that still want to go concise it into 1 raid.. and the other raid work on EOE
    Bithato

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Bithato Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 am

1 or 2.
    Plusho

Number of posts : 1

Post  Plusho Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

It's 1or2 for me
    I still want to complete my T7 set =P
    And for sheep, i think he still needs loots from naxx(well i didn't ask him=P)
    Bleh

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

POLL - Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas Empty Let us know if you are still interested in 10man Naxxaramas

Post  Bleh Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

I voted 1.
    I'd like to do Naxx and a Friday eve would be best for me. As I'm GMT+8 I can't make anything earlier than 19:00 Perth(21:00 server), Then I'm good for about 4 hrs.

On another note.
    Not been on Bleh as much lately, I'm having a lot of fun doing achievements on my druid(Shrapnil). I introduced a mate to WOW last year, we're both mature players (I mean mature like your Dad) and just enjoy playing without too much stress Smile. I'd ask you to invite him (us) but a bit frightened I'd be lowering the standard of the guild us being Noobs an all!!
    Last note.
    For leadership, organisation and friendship Bloody Revelation is a top guild and I'm happpy and proud to be a part of it.
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Post  Longinesu Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Bleh, just let any of the officers (myself included) whenever you want us to invite you or your friend to the guild. Shouldn't be a problem at all ;D

We are slowly bringing new people into Naxx once others have geared up and moved on to harder content (Sarth + drake, EoE), so hopefully you and your friend can join us. Very Happy
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Post  Jardius Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 am

i like mature players...
    keeps tim out of topics! ^-^
    Vanzandt

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  Vanzandt Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 am

No. 1 for me, but i am new at it so Naxx hasn't lost it's shine yet Razz

Also am happy to sit out for people who can be more regular than me.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:22 am

Last two votes from Kasin and Dream, apparently they can't get access to the forums.

Kasin votes for number 3.

Dream votes for number 2.

And Bleh if you're at number 1, I definitely would encourage you to get your druid over so that we can find you and get you some raids :p Who knows, maybe we can get your friend a couple of raids too.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am

And so the results of the Poll;

From the Poll I have,

Option 1 - 8 Votes
    Option 2 - 8 Votes (+ 1 Dream)
    Option 3 - 2 Votes (+ 1 Kasin)
    Option 4 - 0 Votes

From the thread/replies, its

Merson - 2
    Bettega - 2
    Amaraki - 3
    Junichiro - 3
    Holypig - 1
    Longineus - 2
    Neveah - 1
    Halosend - 2
    Shards - 2
    Popiah - 2
    Jardius - 3
    Bithato - 1
    Plusho - 1
    Bleh - 1
    Vanzandt - 1
    Kasin - 3
    Dream - 2

Thats about;

Option 1 - 6
    Option 2 - 7
    Option 3 - 4
    Option 4 - 0

Looks like we have a couple of anoymous voters. Tho I'm glad those shy pple came to vote, if I dunno who voted for what, its hard for me to plan the raiding list for this week. So if you can see this message, please please post in here so I can make the necessary arrangements.

On another note, out of the 25 Raiding Members I've put up, we've received 17-18 votes so there may yet be hope for us all. The remaining 7-8 who have not voted, I'm going to put them as option 4 until they come up to me to change it.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Post  Jardius Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Voting for lazy peeeepo

Plusheep - 1
    Longinesu
    Longinesu
    Admin

Post  Longinesu Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm

u mean voting by proxy is for lazy people

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm