Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

+2
Jardius
Holistix
6 posters

Recruitment section?

Holistix
    Holistix

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

Recruitment section? Empty Recruitment section?

Post  Holistix Thu May 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey there guys, I'm not a member of BR, and was thinking of applying to join soon, but I can't seem to find a recruitment thread of any sort, and thus my post in this section

Hope you don't mind if I use this as a launching pad for my application to join, here goes... Razz

First off, I have to say that I don't have any high level characters. Yet. Not on Oceanic servers, that is. I've played WoW for 2 years now, but all of that has been on the EU servers, and regrettably, I've had to leave my 4 level 70 characters there Sad Sad and shift back to Malaysia. I've only just purchased the local version of WoW and a RL friend of mine from your guild (Soulrazer/Arsky) said that you're a cool bunch of guys to play with Wink

I was wondering what class of character is most required by your guild, as I would go on and level that one up as fast as possible.

Right, I've gone and forgotten to tell you my WoWsume.

My main/first character was a druid, that I've raided up to Sunwell on as Feral and Balance. I did raid as Resto on him in pre-BC, but didn't really enjoy it much at the time. My 2nd char was a Hunter which I used to raid up to Hyjal, whereas my third and fourth characters (Elemental Shammy and Affliction Lock) haven't done much more than Kara.

Since I got back to Malaysia, I thought I'd give up WoW as it'd be too much work levelling up a whole new set of characters, but addiction had something to say about that Wink
    So here I am.
    Just let me know, guys, what classes are needed, and I'll do my best to provide.. I'm looking for a progress guild and look forward to raiding all this new content Blizz is providing us Smile
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Recruitment section? Empty Re: Recruitment section?

Post  Jardius Fri May 08, 2009 7:54 am

Heyo!!! Alrighty someone that seems they know the game unlike people in our guild hahah (SHARDS)
    although he does stress he pulls 6 million more dps than me! Smile

Welcome, first of all we need Shammys (more urgent resto, or ele) and/or hunters but then again it is better to play something that you like.

I guess from all the other guildies the only thing u need to beware of is me...

Glad to have you! Smile

Jardi
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Merson Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

Hi, actually you are the first to ever apply via the forums! Basically we are a semi-casual raiding guild looking to progress through as much raid content as possible. Atm we do raid at least 3 times a week, sometimes 5-6 times so I can't say we are that casual anymore :p Also we are a 10man raiding guild so if you are still interested, I'll say come right aboard. I'm sure we can get you started in raiding in WotLK.

As for the roles we need, I'll say we pretty much prefer players to play the char/spec they want and then we can work from there. No point getting someone to play a class/spec they do not like and blame them for the lousy work they do :p But since you are so experienced and versatile, here's a list of mains/specs we have atm, might make your choice alittle easier. The list is mainly of the players who raid regularly and does not consider Alts.

Druids
    1 Bear Feral
    1 Boomkin
    1 Tree

Warrior
    1 Prot
    1 Arms

Deathknight
    1 Tank
    1 Unholy dps
    1 Blood dps

Warlocks
    1 Destro
    1 Demon

Priests
    3 Holy/Disc
    1 Shadow

Paladins
    1 Holy
    1 Ret

Hunter
    1 MM

Mage
    2 Arcane

Rogue
    1 (Not sure :p)

Shaman
    Big fat 0
    Shardsz
    Shardsz
    Admin

Number of posts : 31

Recruitment section? Empty WTB SHAMAN

Post  Shardsz Fri May 08, 2009 9:13 am

Hey, i'm the crazy guy that Jard so lovingly referred too, yes we do need shaman's if you think we can play one, and just so mers knows we do actually have 1, you liar! but yeah things you should know, Jard sucks. That is all
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Fri May 08, 2009 9:16 am

I know Shards, but his work schedule prevents him from raiding with us regularly :< He manages to come in on the average about once every 2 weeks, at most once a week. :<
    Holistix
    Holistix

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-05-06

Post  Holistix Fri May 08, 2009 11:07 am

Right.. I'll prob be levelling a shaman or a rogue then (had quite a bit of fun levelling those), maybe a paladin (for prot?) as well, as I've never had a pally before... I'll get back to ya soonish!
    Currypuff
    Currypuff

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Currypuff Fri May 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Merson!!! how could you have forgotten about me in the DK count!? im frost...

I R SADED...=(

Btw if you need any glyphs, just send me a in-game mail =)
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  Popiah Fri May 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Currypuff wrote:Merson!!! how could you have forgotten about me in the DK count!? im frost...

I R SADED...=(

*pat pat*

It's ok mers just add in another dk slot for cp pls but his spec is called Popiah's meatshield
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Fri May 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Currypuff wrote:Merson!!! how could you have forgotten about me in the DK count!? im frost...

I R SADED...=(

Ermmm I thought you were Blood, the Blood dps is you :p Kasin's the unholy dps.
    Shardsz
    Shardsz
    Admin

Number of posts : 31

Recruitment section? Empty lrn 2 heal

Post  Shardsz Fri May 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Been frost for ages what u on mers lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm