Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

3 posters

Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time

Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time Empty Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time

Post  Merson Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Right, like the topic says, we'll be doing Eye of Eternity and hopefully OS 1 drake if time permits on Sunday 11pm Server Time.

As a guild we have only down Eye of Eternity once and its definitely in the plans to get Malygos downed every week until Ulduar comes along.

Regarding who will be going, officers will make a decision, as EoE is still a DPS test for us atm, we'll be looking to bring players who are able to do 2.6k dps - 3k+ dps on boss fights. Also, we'll take into consideration how well you do the Heigan Dance (as that indicates how well you learn and do fights :p) and if you do not blow up the raid during the Grobbulus encounter :p.

For the main roles, we'll be looking to bring 1 Tank, 3 Healers and possibly 2 Death Knights as their Death Grip of sparks do come in very handy. However, do not despair, we really want everyone to experience Eye of Eternity so if you think you fall short of the above, just practise hard, learn the fights, learn how to improve your dps (rotation/gyph/enchants/gems) there are many ways to improve it if you are not performing up to par. Once you know you are ready, just let us officers know and we'll plan you into the fights.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time Empty Re: Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time

Post  Merson Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

12th April 2009

We managed to down Malygos again, although after about 5 tries, it is a pretty good achievement as its our 2nd kill. Couple more times before we can safely call this to be on farm.

Attendance for 12th April 2009

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Popiah
    5) Vanzandt
    6) Bettega
    7) Jardius
    Cool Currypuff
    9) Plusho
    10) Bitharto

Also managed to get OS 1 drake down and we had couple of comments that it was quite easy, notatibly by Pop so maybe, just maybe we'll consider 2 drakes in the next attempt.

Attendance for OS 1 Drake (12th April 2009)

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Popiah
    5) Vanzandt
    6) Jardius
    7) Currypuff
    Cool Plusho
    9) Bitharto
    10) Krovak

Also this attendance will serve as a means for me to rotate guildees for the runs above. Instead of bringing the same 10 over and over, I would like to see more and more guildees experience the encounters above. So prove yourself during the weekly Naxx runs, get geared, fine tune your dps/tank/healing rotation and hopefully you'll be riding high on one of the red drakes during the Malygos encounter soon.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time Empty Re: Eye of Eternity and OS 1 Drake 10man on Sundays 11pm Server Time

Post  Merson Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Attendance for 19th April 2009

Eye of Eternity attendance for 19th April 2009

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Popiah
    5) Beariness
    6) Currypuff
    7) Jardius
    Cool Bettega
    9) Valiastia (First time)
    10) Halosend (First time)

OS 2 drake attempt, but killed OS 1 drake in the end attendance

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Popiah
    5) Elyretp
    6) Shards
    7) Bettega
    Cool Currypuff
    9) Biharto
    10) Plusho

Emalon 5-6 attempts but did not kill

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Elyretp
    5) Shards
    6) Bettega
    7) Currypuff
    Cool Biharto
    9) Plusho -> Plushod
    10) Kasin

And thats what we did on Sunday 19th April 2009
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  Popiah Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 am

Sorry I didn't log back on for Emalon it seems that my connection was just too unstable (although cp didn't seem to dc as much as I did) and I had some problems logging back on after OS so I gave up eventually Embarassed
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  Jardius Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

i didn't know we were doing stuff after
    jus went to sleep!!

i blame tim!
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Apologies to those who were on, I am still stuck at the login page, not the char loading page btw. It just says success/authenicating/server down. Can't even get to char page, when I click cancel, it goes to retrieving realms and nothing happens. Try and try but nothing. But I'll take the attendance of the 10 who were waiting for raid to start.

1) Popiah
    2) Currypuff
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Shards
    5) Kasin
    6) Halosend
    7) Vanzandt
    Cool Bettega
    9) Killerfrost (On alt)
    10) Neveah (On alt)

Hopefully blizz can solve these lat/connection problems soon as it is really affecting our raiding. :<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:31 am