Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

+2
Jardius
Popiah
6 posters

25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May

Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May Empty 25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May

Post  Popiah Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi guys,

As some of u guys would have known by now (and if u don't u will soon if u continue reading), we are planning a joint 25men Naxx raid this up coming Saturday 16 May, with the guild BoChup and maybe the Elysium. Invites will start at 4:30pm ST and it will be a 3-4 hrs run (depending on how well it goes we might want to push to finish it). If we can't finish it on Saturday we will have to continue on Sunday as well. Its a first come first serve basis so please if you are interested be online by 4:30pm. At 4:45pm ST invites will be given out to random pugs.

Loot rules are simple (as of every other pugs)
    - 1 tier token per run
    - 1 loot per boss
    - Main spec over off spec
    - (This is more out of courtesy though) If its not your armor class try not to roll if possible so that the ppl from that class will be able to get the upgrade too. i.e. if u a mail class try only to roll for mail unless its a really good upgrade for you.

Just to remind ppl we would want to push the raid as far as possible so please come with your raiding spec. Also just so that everyone enjoys the raiding experience we would appreciate if ppl will watch their language :p

If everything goes well we might have a regular 25men raiding group going on.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May Empty Re: 25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May

Post  Jardius Fri May 15, 2009 7:41 am

I think Pop is targeting me for language >.<
    My account is still stuck... somewhere between a merged/non-merged account! -.-+

dammit
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Merson Fri May 15, 2009 9:15 am

Can everyone say huh with me to Jar?

On another note, this pug's intention is to clear Naxx in the minimum amount of time. Which means players must know the fights, be able to fulfill the role they are invited for more than adequately. For a start, I hope you guys will bring your mains, its more important you get your mains geared up. And here are some of the general requirements for your roles;

1) Tanks - Def Maxed (eg. 540 for plate classes), HP 38k to 40k full raid buffed

2) Healers - 2.2k Spellpower (Buffed), Mana Regen (Do not go oom during first 2mins of boss fights)
    - Pop might want to help me elaborate on this.

3) DPSers - Bare minimum in a 25man Raid, you have to put out AT LEAST 2.5k dps, that I repeat is the bare minimum. With 25 raid buffs, you will almost certainly do 500 to 1k dps more than in a 10man.

4) Staying alive - This applies to all roles, make sure you know the fights so that you will stay alive. For example - Heigan Fight.

As a guild, we have quite a good reputation with those 2 guilds (Bochup and Elysium) so I hope that after this joint raid, it'll only get better. So remember, when you come to the raid, you're a representative of the guild. If you need help, please feel free to talk to any of the officers. (Eg you know all the fights in Naxx25 except 2 bosses / your dps needs abit of tweaking)

So, if you know you can meet the requirements above like I know alot of you can, please come online by 4.20pm and ask me or pop for invites. I will start a smaller group to 'book' places for those who are early. That said, I hope I haven't put off anyone from coming, just make sure you bring your A game and you'll find that this will be a very enjoyable raid.
    Bett-Gene
    Bett-Gene
    Admin

Number of posts : 19

Post  Bett-Gene Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm

/huh Jardius
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Post  Popiah Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm

http://www.wow-heroes.com/ for a rough estimate
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 am

Ermmm, wats that website got to do with anything?

Anyway, though it took us about 5hrs, but we've cleared 25man Naxx. Like to thank the following guildees who came and hopefully we'll have more interested in this and we'll be able to complete the run faster.

1) Dreamslayer
    2) Bettega
    3) Shards
    4) Halosend
    5) Popiah
    6) Killerfrost
    7) Currypuff
    Cool Neveah
    9) Merson
    Popiah
    Popiah
    Admin

Post  Popiah Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Merson wrote:Ermmm, wats that website got to do with anything?

Anyway, though it took us about 5hrs, but we've cleared 25man Naxx. Like to thank the following guildees who came and hopefully we'll have more interested in this and we'll be able to complete the run faster.

1) Dreamslayer
    2) Bettega
    3) Shards
    4) Halosend
    5) Popiah
    6) Killerfrost
    7) Currypuff
    Cool Neveah
    9) Merson

It just tells you what's your gear rating and lets you know which instance is good for your current gears.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96

Post  Jardius Tue May 19, 2009 7:51 am

my account still stuck
    don't HUH me!! -.-+
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Post  Merson Mon May 25, 2009 10:05 am

On the 23rd May Sat, we had the following players turn up for the Naxx25.

1) Merson
    2) Popiah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Plusho
    5) Killerfrost
    6) Halosend
    7) Shadymcrady
    Cool Healsdocrit (Buf)
    9) Neveah
    10) Bithato
    11) Shards
    12) Bettega

The raid was scheduled at 4.30pm ST but by 4.25pm ST there was like only 3 spots left. So I urge you all if you are interested, TO BE EARLY. That is for the next weekend. This run took considerably less time, so as the organisers and tanks get more used to the runs, expect runs to become faster and faster. So learn the fights, now your roles and get on the loot train!
    Shadymcrady

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

25 men Naxx raid Sat 16 May Empty ???

Post  Shadymcrady Sun May 31, 2009 7:19 pm

so i was looking at this website... what the hell is IC? either way i guess I'm not geared for it Crying or Very sad . oh what fun
    Frosty
    Frosty

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Frosty Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:33 am

R u around shady this week,hopefuly. Not much guildies to form raid.

Btw, how the roster for raid? especialy ulduar and naxx 25, also our ulduar 10.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:55 am