Bloody Revelation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Revelation

Guild on Khaz'Goroth Horde

4 posters

Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009

Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009 Empty Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009

Post  Merson Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm

For this week, I've decided to focus on Ulduar. Namely because we have neglected it for almost 2 weeks and with news of the Bosses we tried being nerfed, its no reason we shouldn't go into it for more attempts and LOOT! On another note, I'm going to put Naxx 10 on the sidelines for now, basically we're only gearing alts on that run and its really taking a toll on alot of raiders from what I see. Its been basically the same 6-8 players raiding on every night, 1 night main, 1 night alt, no rest in between. There are plenty of good 10 and 25man Naxx Pugs out there so plenty of opportunity to gear your alt from there.

And for your mains, as we know Ulduar is hard, if you can find the time during weekends, in the afternoon, try to pug 25man Naxx to improve your gear. I've been doing that and I have 3 pieces of 7.25 tier which I feel will help in our attempts in Ulduar 10. But this is not compulsory. What is compulsory is that you continue to work on your main, if no time for gear, work on your rotation or find the best post-3.1 spec for your main.

Alright alright, and now for the Raid Schedule, I'll be taking attendance as usual and this may come into play in future. :p

Wednesday 11pm Server Time - Ulduar 10
    Thursday Between 10-11pm Server Time - Emalon 10
    Friday 11pm Server Time - Ulduar 10
    Saturday 11.30pm Server - Off but may run Voa/OS 25man
    Sunday 11pm Server Time - Ulduar 10 or Eye of Eternity
    Monday 11pm Server Time - Off or OS +2 drakes

Raid START is 11pm Server Time so make sure you're on if you want to raid. If there is too many, I'll make other arrangements or take your name down for future slot, I will not leave you short-changed. Between 11pm Server to 11.10pm Server, a Raid Leader will start the raid and start the invites. By 11.30pm Server, WE MUST START RAIDING (Meaning First Pull in the Instance). As most of you know, we are a semi-casual raiding guild and as such, only spend like 2-3 hours in an instance so we CANNOT waste time waiting. If by 11.20pm server and we are short, we will consider pugging friends from other guilds. I want us to keep moving on in Ulduar.
    Jardius
    Jardius
    Admin

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009 Empty Re: Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009

Post  Jardius Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks Mers!!!

Mers is awesome! ALL HAIL~~~

hear it guys... 11:20pm server time the train leaves without you!!!!

-sleeps on keyboard... shout for me pls- ~~~~~
    Vanzandt

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009 Empty Re: Raid Schedule for Week 5th May 2009

Post  Vanzandt Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 am

I can't garuantee any availability this week sry mers, i'm pretty busy, tonight doesn't look good but i'll keep you posted about the rest of the week.
    Merson
    Merson
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Merson Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 am

Ok Van.

As for attendance on Wednesday 6th May 2009

Ulduar 10

1) Merson
    2) Neveah
    3) Dreamslayer
    4) Popiah
    5) Shards
    6) Jardius
    7) Bettega
    Cool Killerfrost
    9) Halosend
    10) Krovak

3 Bosses down in about 2hours, all 1 shotted and we actually managed to start on time. Keep it up!!

Thursday, as Horde couldn't keep Wintergrasp, I decided to have a go at Sarth+2 drakes, wasn't successful but we did improve with each attempts. Was probably about 10% short on dps and players still need to completely avoid Lava Walls and Void Zones. That said we just need a couple more shots and I'm sure we'll bag this and be looking at Sarth+3 drakes (hardest 10man fight pre-ulduar including 25mans)

1) Merson
    2) Biharto
    3) Popiah
    4) Dreamslayer
    5) Shards
    6) Bettega
    7) Killerfrost
    Cool Currypuff
    9) Vanzandt
    10) Krovak
    Bett-Gene
    Bett-Gene
    Admin

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post  Bett-Gene Sat May 09, 2009 5:08 am

Unless somebody else was playing for me on weds, i wasnt at home and i certainly wasnt raiding ulduar :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm